Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Hi all.

What a Joy we have in knowing that God's Mercy in forgiveness for our sin is available to all even:

  • from the beginning of time (Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel)
  •  to the present (Romans 10:17  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved) and beyond.

The Psalmist below gives clarity below of the immense forgiveness to all.

Praying this is a Blessing to all who read it. 

My Soul Waits for the Lord

Peter Skillen (Pastor)
braehillbaptist@gmail.com

 Psalms 130:1-8

(1)  A Song of degrees. Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.

(2)  Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

(3)  If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

(4)  But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

(5)  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

(6)  My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.

(7)  Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

(8)  And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.



No comments: