Monday, October 14, 2024

 Hi all. 

Just reading Harry Ironsides Daily Meditations and I thought I would share some of his writing with you regarding his life in Jesus Christ and a reference to the Apostle Pauls life as written in Galatians 2:20:

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Now I will Glory in the Cross
For this I count the world but dross
There I with Christ was crucified
His death is mine: with Him I died
And while I live my song shall be
No longer I but Christ in me. - Harry Ironside

How good it is to know Jesus Christ. Not as the world knows Him but as One who is my Saviour and Lord.
One who gives me the peace of understanding about my eternal destination with Him.
I pray if you are reading this that you will take time to consider this Jesus who was given that all could be saved.

Peter Skillen (Pastor)
braehillbaptist@gmail.com

No comments: