Friday, October 12, 2012

Why no-one seems to want the Love of God?

The question may well be asked 'Why has there been no-one saved yet through the faithful preaching of the Gospel during this week of mission'?
In answer to my prayer God reveals His Word on the matter through a daily reading book by H A Ironside that I would use.

2 Cor 9:10 - Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness; The seed is sown; there is no doubt about that. That's the Word of God's Gospel preached in its fullness. We see no results perhaps immediately yet we believe the harvest is sure.God states that His Word will not return unto Him void:

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. It will accomplish and prosper where He sends it.We who sow the seed have that hope that the Holy Spirit will encourage the germination of the seed to bring glory to God's name.  Peter Skillen www.braehillbaptist.org  




No comments: